Strategy and Innovation short courses
The Strategy and Innovation Short Courses will be a series of leadership meetings and short courses for senior postal management.
The short courses will be hosted and run by leading international experts in the postal industry and will provide executive coaching and global ideas exchange for postal management teams to create successful business strategies.
Tuesday April 16: Delivering Business Excellence
- Operational efficiency – optimising sorting, transport, logistics and delivery operations
- Engaging customers – shaping the market and improving reliability and quality of services
- Human resource development – building capability and motivation for high-performing teams
- Innovation and cooperation – fostering innovation, capturing ideas, doing things differently, sharing good practice and cooperating across the postal sector
Wednesday April 17: Managing Strategic Change
- Strategy – developing competitive advantage – reinventing the post
- Transformation – driving reform – making change happen
- Innovation – harnessing fresh thinking and ideas – doing things differently
- Leadership – inspiring, engaging and motivating – investing in the people you lead
Innovation and Short Courses Rates
Your pass includes FREE access to the technology and exhibit area.
Full pass - Two Days = US$ 350